Sunday, January 1, 2017

Champagne Bottle Tag With Cheery Lynn Designs


Happy New Year!!!
I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year's Eve! 
Today, Im sharing a quick tag for a champagne bottle using some Cheery Lynn Designs Dies. 
The "horizon fishtail banner" is one of my all time favorite die cuts. I used all three dies, the largest in black and then the middle and smallest in white. I glued them all together and placed white stickers in the center for buttons. 


"pretty pretty bow" was die cut in silver paper. I used the larger of the two bows. I then added two stars from "pierced stars" The white base behind the "banners" is 2 inches wide by 8 1/2 inches long. It was scored at 2 inches and I used the smallest of the "circle stitch" for the bottle opening. These fun tags can be used for any occasion and easy to make. 




Have a Happy New Year!!!
Thanks for stopping by today!! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

That is a great tag! Perfect for the New Year.