Friday, November 25, 2016

For You!

Hi everyone! 
Happy Black Friday!
Anyone staying home and making cards instead of shopping? Well, I decided that was going to be my plan today instead of fighting crowds. Many years ago I had shopped on Black Friday, Yes actual FRIDAY! Now it is on Thursday Thanksgiving Day. Makes me  saddened because I feel it ruins the holiday and the reason we should be Thankful for what we have already. 
Ok Im done complaining. 
Here is a card made using this week's Mojo Monday #475 sketch. I love all the layers that comes with each sketch every week. I seen the snowflake and new I needed to make a Christmas card. 


The paper is from Lawn Fawn and it makes matching everything up easy. I used Cheery Lynn Designs dies for the snowflake, the banner and the stitched rectangle. 


I couldn't help myself I had to add pearls on the snowflake and for a swirl of snow. 


Here is the great sketch! Thank you 


Have a great day! 
Don't spend too much because Cyber Monday is right around the corner! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so darling, Lisa! Love those sweet little snow bunnies. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Marisa said...

That bunny paper is so cute!! Darling card. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.