Sunday, October 23, 2016

Thanks A Latte

Hi Happy Sunday! 
Today, Im back sharing a card inspired by this week's October Viva La Verve sketch and the October color inspiration challenge at Verve. The coffee/latte are both part of the new release over at Verve stamps called Everything Nice. The die cut Thanks is part of the Autumn Thanks. This month colors for October at the Verve Blog are quite bright and cheerful. I personally think of spring/summer. Here is AZ it is soon hot outside that is when I spend more time in my scrap room....LOL


The die cut flowers are from Cheery Lynn Designs called Black Eyes Susan Strip. I really love the centers of the flowers. I added some black bling and some ric rac ribbon. 


A closer view ....the tiny "a latte" is printed from the computer and I chalked the edges.


Here is the fun sketch! Thank you Lesley!


The inspirational colors....


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Christine said...

Love the clever placement of the sentiment and the bright pink blooms!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card, Lisa! Love those sweet latte cups! So glad you could join us for our Diva Inspirations challenge!