Sunday, June 5, 2016

Out To Sea

Ahoy! 
Yes I know it is still Sunday, but I was able to make one more card for June Viva La Verve.
As many of you may have noticed that I truly love everything about the water and this nautical card was super fast to make because of the patterned papers from DCWV. 


The cute little anchor is a die cut from Verve Nautical Die Set and I fussy cut around it in cream yardstick to make it pop out a bit more. Then I added some string behind the two pieces of cardstock with a tiny bow on top of the anchor. 


A few layers of pop dots and it is all done! 


The great sketch! Thanks again Julee! 


Have a great evening and a great week! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous card! Love all those crisp colors and papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Viva la Verve!