Wednesday, June 8, 2016

It's Wine O'clock Somewhere!


Hello everyone! Today, Im sharing today a new card made for this month's Mojo Monday #451 Contest. When I seen the sketch, I thought of a clock in the corner and using the "wine O'clock" stamp in the other corner. I found the stamp at Micheal's dollar bin. Woo hoo! This card was made using all scrap papers from Martha Stewart which I have had for years. 

The whole theme was inspired by my girlfriend. We LOVE wine and try to have a girl's date every week. She will be leaving for the summer soon and I will miss her and our dates. 


The clock and the banner dies are  from Cheery Lynn Designs. There is a tiny brad in the center of the clock if you want to move the time handles. The wine glasses are from a stamp set and I colored them with topic marker to match the paper.  The bling is from Zva, I usually purchase them in bulk from Heartfelt Creations.


Here is the great sketch for this week! 
Thanks again Julee!

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: