Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi and Happy Mother's Day! 
I hope all you mother's have a wonderful and fun day! I wanted to share with you today another easel card that I made and mailed to my Mother. She loves pink and well this card screams pink! I have been so busy making cards and project for my DT that I really haven't made any for my stash.  This card came together pretty quickly since I didn't make the flowers...I used some of my old stash..


The card base is 5 inches and all the flowers are from Recollections. The leaves in the background are Cheery Lynn Dies Flourish #13 and the lacey swirls is called "florence filigree doily" I added some pearl swirls from Zva. 


A closer view....there is also a pink sheer bow along the side.


The sentiment was printed on the computer in pink and I added some pearl swirls on the top. 


Here you can see how it closes and ready to be mailed! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
I sure hope everyone has a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: