Friday, April 22, 2016

Princess Castle


Hi everyone! Im back today sharing another box card.  I had a blast making this fun card. I have been wanting to use this castle since I received it  from Cheery Lynn Designs. I was inspired from another box card from svg.cuts using a castle in the front. Cheery Lynn Designs "castle" is slightly larger than 3 inches wide. So I made a box card using a piece of white 6 x 12 inch cardstock and scoring at 3, 6, and 9 inches.  I then turned it and scored in the middle at 3 inches. There is a 1 x 3 inch piece of cardstock glueing the ends together in the inside. 


I cut 3 of the ends off and die cut the top edge with "curved border" I did that two more times for the back and in blue for the sky. The castle was die cut 6 times. Three in hot pink and 3 in light pink. Lots of fussy cutting out but the lines are there so it is really easy to follow. I layered throughout and there are 3 inserts in the center. 3 x 4 inches and scored on the 4 inches a half inc on both sides, then glued in the center. 


Lots of "clouds" and I printed the sentiment from Microsoft Word. 


Closer view of the castle. There are a few pop dots in the front. I decided to add some waves to represent a moat using "at the beach". My family says it looks like the beach...oh well part of creativity right?...lol


Here you can see it flat for mailing to that adorable princess in your life! 


Hope you enjoyed!  Thanks for stopping by today! 

Hugs Lisa

No comments: