Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Home Sweet Home

Hi! 
Today I'm sharing with you a new card that I made for the upcoming Mesa Stamping Card Contest here in AZ. The theme is birdhouses and I have two beautiful birdhouse stamps. They are both from Heartfelt Creations. This one I used has these beautiful flowers. The doves are also from Heartfelt Creations. So, as many of my followers may know already, I can't color too well. I went to the scrapbook expo recently and there was a lady there trying to help me copic blend. Well, needless to say I didn't do as well as I liked but I gave it a try. 


They say that the inside of the card doesn't get displayed but I cant help myself...It feels incomplete if I don't add something. The sentiment was printed on the computer and chalked edges. The background frame and the leaves are from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


I had this tiny round pearl sticker for a long time...it was the perfect size to go around the birdhouse opening. So Ironic! 


Thanks for stopping by today and wish me luck!
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

SewPaperPaint said...

How very beautiful! Lovely design!