Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Thinking Of You

Hi! 
Well, Its Tuesday morning and I have been busy getting several posts ready till the end of the month. I'm trying to keep ahead before a head out for vacation again. Today I'm sharing a new card I made last night for Mojo Monday #406. I wanted to use some vintage papers and some of my older diecuts from Spellbinders that have a nice vintage touch to them. I also used one of my Verve stamps and love the font on these Treasured Words. 


The papers are from Graphic 45 Vintage Romantique. I fussy cut 3 layers of the paper flowers and pop dot and glued together. It reminds me of a card that my grandmother used to send me when I was a child. Wonderful memories. 


It took about half hour to make and it is really great for a love relative who remembers having these kind of vintage cards sent to them. 



Here is the great sketch! Thanks! 


Have a wonderful day! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Kim said...

Beautiful vintage!! I love the papers and the colors.