Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello again! 
Today, I'm sharing with you a new card made for Viva La Verve June Week #3. I wasn't sure what I was going to do at first, but I knew I wanted to use some fun colors. These papers are from My Mind's Eye "Here is Happy". 


I added pop dots between the layers for a 3D look. Can you believe no flowers or bling? Guess I didn't need it because the papers are so festive! I used a Martha Stewart punch for the drippings. 


The "happy Birthday" diecut is really one whole die. However, I cut it to fit on the Cheery Lynn Fishtail Banners. The cupcake was cut on my cricut and I used liquid applique to give it a realistic look and it's hard to See but I placed crystal lacquer on the cherry. 


Here is the sketch this week. Lots of cards can be made with this sketch.


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty and cheerful card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how fun! Such a scrumptious looking cupcake. Thanks for playing! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is ADORABLE!! LOVE it!