Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Shopping On Your Birthday!

Hi! Happy Cinco De Mayo! 
Today, is my last day off before I have to go back to work...
Just love those 4 day weekends!
Today, I made a quick card for my colleague who loves Hot Pink and Shopping! So while I was browsing on pinterest I seen an adorable card that I "cased" over made by KittieKraft. You can see her beautiful card here. Thank you Kittie! I had a few changes and I also made my own gift bags. 


On the sides of the bags they are creased and I just added flowers and pearls throughout. I made a hot pink triple double bow for in the center of the card. The edge diecut is from Cheery Lynn Designs called Curved Border Set and you can also see another diecut in the inside edge called Siena Double Edge Border. They are both so great and beautiful! 


A closer view of the bags....The bag handle was cut on my cricut. 
Don't forget the tiny pieces of tissue paper :)


The card is a little bulky, but Im giving this card in a small gift bag with a gift card. 


Thanks for stopping by today!
Be safe and have a fun
Cinco De Mayo! 
Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful creating! Love the flowers!