Sunday, May 17, 2015

My Anchor

Hello again! I'm sharing a card that I just finished this morning. It was inspired by this week's Mojo Monday # 397 sketch. I have been wanting to use this sketch all week! Finally, I was able to make it and enter the last day. I recently received my stamps from Verve and Im SO in LOVE with this nautical stamp set! 


I dont make very manly cards but I really have been needing to make some. I added clouds and pierced banner diecuts from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


I also added some yarn in the background and a few silver brad stickers on the corners and in the middle of the wheel/helm.


A few pop dots underneath. 
You can see spots of inked blue...
well, that actually was an accident on one side my fingerprint, so I added more throughout. 
Funny how an accident can make it work out. :)


The fabulous sketch! Thank you! 


Have a great Sunday! 
Hugs, Lisa

2 comments:

Libby said...

Hi Lisa--I like all of the layered elements you've added to this card. Its colors make it a great unisex piece, but I am sure that plenty of boys and men would appreciate a card like this one.

Lizzyc said...

Lovely card, love the nautical colors and feel of your card..