Saturday, May 23, 2015

Kitty Heaven

Hi! So glad it is the weekend again! Yay! 
Today, I'm sharing a new card that I made for a co-worker who was sadden to place her beloved kitty to rest this week. I felt so sad for her, but I do understand losing a pet myself recently. I bought this kitty stamp from Our Daily Bread and it is puuurrrrfect!


I used Cheery Lynn Designs clouds & grass and the opulent oval is from spellbinders. I wanted to add some pearls around the edge of the frame. The butterflies are from Heartfelt Creations stamps and matching diecuts. I think it is most used stamp set. LOVE


I only colored the flowers and stems with copics...someday still hoping to be able to use them the way they are meant to be...
The brown flowers are perfect too. I don't know who makes them...part of my stash from the scrapbooking yard sale. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hope you have a PUURRfect day! 
Hugs, Lisa

No comments: