Friday, April 3, 2015

It's Your Day!

Happy TGIF! 
This past week has just gotten away from me....been busy with work and not as much fun time making cards :( I was able to make this card the other day inspired by this week's Mojo Monday # 391
I bought  huge bag of flowers from a local scrapbook store yard sale. I loved the color bright teal. I added the green for a nice contrast. 


I had to add some pearls and I found this stick pin in my stash. I thought it went well on the card.


A closer view....


A little bit of height with the pop dots. 


Here is the beautiful sketch! 
Thanks! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs 
Lisa

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful card, love that sketch and those colors really compliment each other so well, have a blessed Easter!

Juliz Design Post said...

Stunning card Lisa, love your unusual colour choice, works beautifully.
Julie x