Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Home Sweet Home with Cherry Lynn Designs New Release!

Hi Everyone!
Today I'm sharing with you the debut of a fabulous line of diecuts from Cheery Lynn Designs! Oh my they are wonderful as always! Just look at the delicate details of my card that I'm sharing with you today, from the birds to the birdhouse, to the sign post and intricate corners... new pierced banners, leaves and a pack of 4 curved border set! Plus so much more! You have to see all of them yourself at the Cheery Lynn Designs store and more inspiration from other designers on the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog today. You will be glad you did! 


When I started to make this card I just couldn't stop adding more and more diecuts.... so wonderful to work with and perfect everytime! 


A closer view of the beautiful birdhouse and birds with little wiggle eyes. 


Love the Paris Sign 4 , I printed out "Home Sweet Home" on the computer...I was also thinking "Home Tweet Home" would work too....lol You can wee the border here I layered it three times. 


Even though I added pop dots, it is not too bulky and can be easily mailed in the mail. 


Cheery Lynn Diecuts Used:


Be sure to stop by the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog and Cheery Lynn Designs Store
to get your new diecuts too! 
Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great day!
Hugs, Lisa


No comments: