Saturday, April 11, 2015

Friend...Thinking of You

Hi! 
I hope everyone is having a nice weekend! 
I have been playing the last two days in my scrap room, which has been soooo nice. :) Today I'm sharing with you a new card that was inspired by this week's Mojo Monday #392 Contest. I'm not one that uses many colors, but this card has a few more than I normal. I think it was because of the vintage paper from K & Company. I had one light blue rose left so I added 2 roses in red to match the theme. 


A side view...I used the same vintage paper inside too. Its also super distressed from my Zutter. I was thinking of my friend who recently posted our memories of sun tanning with baby oil on black payments! Anyone remember those days??? lol


A closer view of all the beautiful diecuts from Cheery Lynn Designs and the circle from Spellbinders. 


Last but not least the awesome sketch! 


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend! 
Hugs, Lisa



2 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the corrugated paper in the mix with your die cuts.
Have a great weekend, Julie x

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful card, love this colors together!