Monday, March 23, 2015

Thinking of You!

Happy Monday! Today, I am glad I'm off one more day before going back to work... Last week went by pretty fast because I worked all 5 days...I wont be doing that anytime soon again....This is a card that came together less than an hour thanks to this week's sketch from Mojo Monday #390. Thank you! Lots of pink today! I have several pre-made flowers in pink because last year I had planned to make a shabby chic mini album in pink and well....never did get to it...so they are perfect colors to match with this paper from K &Company. 


The circle diecut is from spellbinders, called Splendid Circles. I used my computer for the circle sentiment in brown ink and diecut it out with circles. I wanted to show more of the beautiful paper in the background. The flourishes are from Cheery Lynn Designs, called Tiny Fanciful Flourish left & right, and Tropical Flourish. 


The sentiment reads "thinking of you" I also love these crochet flowers with tiny pearls in the center. 


The other roses and sunflower in pink are from recollections. 


I added pop dots behind the circle and a few pearls along the top upper left edge.
 Couldn't help myself, but hey! No ribbon! lol


Here is the sketch, you can keep it simple or add more to it! Totally up to you! 
Thanks again Mojo Monday!


Thanks for stopping by...have a great week! 
Hugs Lisa

2 comments:

Michelle Price said...

Totally gorgeous!

Lizzyc said...

Really pretty card! Love the colors and flowers!