Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Shabby Chic Easter

Hello! Happy Saturday! 
I sure am glad it is the weekend! It has been a rough week for me...but I'm glad it is the weekend where I can rest and create. Creating new cards has been a wonderful release of stress for me lately. So today I wanted to make a shabby chic Easter card. I used several diecuts from Cheery Lynn Designs, Our Daily Bread and one from Spellbinders. I had a vision of creams, whites with a tiny splash of light yellow/tan. This is my ending result. I was planning to add a title to the front but then I thought it looked good without it too. :)


I started off with 3 stamped eggs and then it didn't looked balanced? So I added 2 more eggs. lol


Tiny little pearls were added to the center diecut egg from cheery lynn. I had to add another triple looped double bow again. I'm addicted to them....lol


The swag on top is 2 different diecuts added together and cut to 3 flags from Our Daily Bread. Lots of pearls throughout with pre-made flowers made this card complete. 


I added a pom pom to the bunny tail and another google eye. 
Here you can see the dimension a bit better.


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful card, love those colors, pretty bow too!