Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sweethearts

Hello my scrappy friends!
I have been wanting to make a new card for Cherry Lynn Blog for the past two weeks and everytime I try to sit down to make it... something comes up and I wasnt able to finish... :(
Today I finally.....finished a card inspired by this week's Mojo Monday # 381 and sweethearts from Cheery Lynn Challenge #168. No title on the front of the card...kind of rare for me...but I love it just this way. 


It really a bit lighter pastels in real life...im still loving shabby chic.


A closer view....I layered the doily then pop dots with the larger pink heart then another pop dot and the smaller white heart on top. All the flowers are made with the miniature rose diecut. 


Diecuts used:

DL 128 Two Of Hearts
B178 Flourish Leaf Strip
B152 Miniature Rose
DL 103 Italian Flourish

Here is this week's fabulous sketch for my inspiration! 
Thank you 


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great day!
Hugs! 

5 comments:

shulsart said...

Stunning card, Lisa, I love the layered hearts on top of the doily. Great job with the miniature roses. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Debbie's Time Out said...

Wow beautiful. Love the doily with the heart doilies layer on top. Your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Stunning!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How exquisite! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

LeslieRahye said...

Beautiful card! I love your layering and I love the shabby colors as well! Thank you for joining Cheery Lynn Challenges!