Monday, May 20, 2013

Vintage Mini Album *You Tube*

Hi everyone... tonight Im sharing with you my new Vintage Mini Album that I recently finished this weekend. I have lots of tiny mini's inside that was inspired by several mini albums out there. Thank you soooo much!! So many creative minds.... :) I wanted to make a new vintage mini album using lots of browns, golds and creams. I used many of my leftover flowers and the paper I bought at Walmart for $5.00...It is from Colorbok. This is a 6 x 6 paper bag mini album. I just use regular paper bags because I have so many in the house from when my children were younger....long time ago! lol
So here is the front cover using lots of flowers and a Tim Holtz metal piece. 


Here is a side view using burlap on the spine....under it is cardstock reinforced a few times. 


A few sneak peeks....the front inside page....


A few pages later....


Here is a new You Tube video too! 
Thanks for watching!


Have a great week!
Hugs

2 comments:

Glenda said...

One word.....AMAZING!

Lynn said...

This is gorgeous. I love every little detail!